The Hootie-Hoo Attitude
How to make the buck stop here and have a real good time doing it.
How do we become better team members? How do we become more valuable to our organizations? How do we remove ourselves from the box? How do we build self-esteem? During this program, Dr. Dale will lead you through the maze of obstacles that constantly slow our journey to becoming the best we can be. It all depends on attitude. It’s the single most driving force in the universe for getting where we want to go. Everyone wants to be a valuable commodity. Having a “Hootie-Hoo” attitude will supply you with all the tools necessary to eliminate those self-imposed obstacles. In this way we can reveal the value within us all. In this episode of the Power Series, Dr. Dale will teach you prioritizing, how to transform individuals into team members, recognizing change and adjusting to its effects, individualizing our communication processes, how to “ZING” the customer with brilliance, and how to energize our work style to become service-minded. Also learn the lessons that can change you you are and what you do, simply by getting a “Hootie-Hoo” attitude.
- Establish a more user-friendly work style
- Develop an understanding of team motivators
- Demonstrate the ability to lead instead of managing resources
- Establish a foundation for team building
- Understanding the importance of where we fit in the organization
- Create a higher level of excellence with the organization